AquaFinesse™ Filter Cleaner
Tablets safely & effectively clean your spa or hot tub's filter cartridge.
The AquaFinesse™ Filter
Cleaner Tablet is a concentrated natural acid that thoroughly cleans
your spa or hot tub's filter cartridge from trapped and removed biofilm and
built-up greases & oils.
learn more about bio-films here.
AquaFinesse™ Filter Cleaner
Easy to use - simply drop 2 AquaFinesse™
Filter Cleaner tablets into a 5 gallon bucket of warm water. Allow the
filter cartridge to soak for about one hour.
Effective - AquaFinesse™
Filter Cleaner tablets thoroughly removes bio-film debris that is collected
on the filter cartridge. They are more effective than many other filter
cleaner products. Best of all, they are compatible with ALL spa care
- AquaFinesse™ Filter Cleaner tablets
contain no harsh chemicals. Filter Cleaning Tablets use natural acids.
Waste water is able to be drained into almost any environment without fear
of harming plants or animals.
Filter Cleaner tablets will not degrade Microban®
Great Barrier replacement cartridges)
treated filter cartridges as quickly as other chemical filter cleaners.
20 AquaFinesse Filter Cleaner Tablets per container.
Use 2 tablets per cleaning treatment. Each container will provide 10
How to successfully use Aqua Finesse™:
List Price $34.99 each
Our Web Price $29.99
Frequently Ask Questions about Aqua Finesse™
- One day before draining your spa or hot tub, add ONE
AquaFinesse Spa Cleaning Tablet to the spa - just drop it in. Allow to run
overnight or a minimum of 12 hours. This will initially clean out your spa &
prepare it for AquaFinesse.
- Drain your spa or hot tub completely. Run the garden hose (or source fill water) for about ONE minute before filling the tub with fresh tap water. (That is to help flush out any bio-film in the garden hose.) You may want to consider using a tap water filter such as the
Pristine Fill pre filter.
Shake the bottle of AquaFinesse™ to mix the solution. Be sure you know the correct number of gallons of water in your spa or hot tub. Pour the correct amount of AquaFinesse™ (as indicated on the bottle) into the water. Do NOT overdose.
- Turn on the jets for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate the AquaFinesse™ water care system.
- Place (1) sanitizing tablet in the slow-release dispenser. Close the cap & fill it with water then place it on top of filter (or basket).
Check the dispenser every week to make sure tablets are still intact. For tubs with functioning ozone or silver ion systems, the use of sanitizing tablets may not be required.
- Repeat steps 2-4 on the same day every week.
- Clean the filter once a week to ensure total sanitation.
- Ensure your ozone system is working properly. Perform regular maintenance of your ozone system and consult your dealer if you think it needs repair.