This is how to best start off using AquaFinesse!
Whether you have an existing spa or hot tub using
bromine, Leisure Time Free, Nature2, BaquaSpa, Spa Frog, anything, your spa
has been building up a substantial
bio-film in the plumbing lines. That's
where the odor & foaminess has its beginning.
The AquaFinesse Spa Clean Tablet is used prior to
draining & refilling your spas. Even if your spa is brand new, you don't how
long it was sitting in a warehouse before being delivered to your home. Even
sitting with damp lines, the bio-film begins its growth.
Easy to use. Just drop one tablet into the spa water
about 12 - 24 hours prior to draining & refilling your spa. New spa? Fill it
up, add the AquaFinesse Spa Clean Tablet & let it work overnight (spa system
running). You'll be shocked to see how much stuff was growing in there!
all AquaFinesse products are biodegradable, just empty the spa almost
anywhere. It won't harm grass or regular plants or shrubs.
Spa Clean Tablet is completely compatible with ionizing (Spa Frog or Nature2) or ozone systems. A great alternative to regular chlorine or bromine systems.
Aqua Finesse™ works hard to help eliminate bio-film AND scale build-up in your spa's or hot tub's plumbing lines, filters & heater.
The feedback from our customers is "excellent." "The easiest way to treat my hot tub ever." "Almost nothing to do except soak & relax."
Use one Aqua Finesse™
Spa Clean Tablet whenever you drain & refill your spa or hot tub every 2
- 4 months.
List Price $34.99 each
Our Web Price $29.99 each
How to successfully use Aqua Finesse™:
Frequently Ask Questions about Aqua Finesse™
- One day before draining your spa or hot tub, add ONE
AquaFinesse Spa Cleaning Tablet to the spa - just drop it in. Allow to run
overnight or a minimum of 12 hours. This will initially clean out your spa &
prepare it for AquaFinesse.
- Drain your spa or hot tub completely. Run the garden hose (or source fill water) for about ONE minute before filling the tub with fresh tap water. (That is to help flush out any bio-film in the garden hose.) You may want to consider using a tap water filter such as the
Pristine Fill pre filter.
Shake the bottle of AquaFinesse™ to mix the solution. Be sure you know the correct number of gallons of water in your spa or hot tub. Pour the correct amount of AquaFinesse™ (as indicated on the bottle) into the water. Do NOT overdose.
- Turn on the jets for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate the AquaFinesse™ water care system.
- Place (1) sanitizing tablet in the slow-release dispenser. Close the cap & fill it with water then place it on top of filter (or basket).
Check the dispenser every week to make sure tablets are still intact. For tubs with functioning ozone or silver ion systems, the use of sanitizing tablets may not be required.
- Repeat steps 2-4 on the same day every week.
- Clean the filter once a week to ensure total sanitation.
- Ensure your ozone system is working properly. Perform regular maintenance of your ozone system and consult your dealer if you think it needs repair.